Hello Folks!

IGotMeSomeCutty

I'll make this short and sweet like I prefer my work hours(even though they fail to be way to often).

My names Clayton and last year the ol lady and I bought her a 93 CS convertible. Drove to Fayetteville, AR to purchase it from our home in Broken Arrow, OK. Overall, its in nice shape, needs a little TLC but has been a good buy. Good enough I'm ready to treat it to some upgrades!

I'm sure I'll likely lurk for awhile, but will soon be more interactive as I learn how this site works :)

KCCO

Welcome. It's always nice to get some........Cutty! We were down in Fayetteville checking out the Civil War Battlefields over the summer.

I've had my '94 Cutty Vert 6yrs now and has been a fun DD although my drivers door handle broke yesterday morning. It's a good thing I've got spares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really any good sources, seems all that I've found have heavy sanding marks and a semi gloss finish so I took mine to a body shop friend and had them smoothed and painted gloss black so at least they match the trim pieces around them. The wheels are 17x8 Eagle alloys +38 offset painted Duplicolor Stainless Steel, but have been discontinued for about 5yrs or so. At least you have the specs. The rears are installed with a 3/16in. spacer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I don't at the moment

She now wants to get another car, cause she hurt this one.

I could only reply with 'why, so you do it to another?'

Sent from my E500A using Tapatalk

Cheaper to fix than replace.  I have door handles if you need one.  The Dorman ones seem to break sooner than the factory ones did.  

I ordered a replacement from rockauto, and today replaced the mirror with one from the pick n pull(its not as in nice condition as the once good one but it works lol).

Sent from my E500A using Tapatalk