New to this website

kingchase92

hey guys!! I just wanted to say hey and that yall will be seeing more pics of my car real soon.
im from nashville tennesseem im 23 years old and i own a 1994 chevy lumina z34 3.4L quad cam multi port injection. 
Upgrades so far: Cold air intake, Glass pack dual exhaust, and a Stage 2 performance chip.

Upgrades coming real soon: Bigger cams, Bigger injectors, High performance MAF sensor, High flow fuel filter, Bigger headers Supercharger??
i need help with this one here  ^^^^^^^^^^

Hey man, also in Nashville. :thumbsup:

You`ll have to come by my Autozone and show it off some time over on the corner of Nolensville rd and Thompson Lane.

• Like 1

Hey man, also in Nashville. :thumbsup:

You`ll have to come by my Autozone and show it off some time over on the corner of Nolensville rd and Thompson Lane.

o i will. waiting on my radiator to come in then i will be able to get going again. :)

\

thanks for all the welcomes u guys! yall are awesome. i would like to talk with someone that can guide me in the direction of doing more to my car. i know there aint a whole lot that u can do with the 3.4s but i wanna do it all. i also have a few questions bout that too so someone that knows the 3.4 60 hit me u7p at 615-906-5291 thanks guys. txt!! dont call lol

Ask for Rich-e I`ll be there every afternoon for a few hours all this week, look for my Cutlass with the black bumper and trunk lid around back. Usually in the aft lot behind the dumpster but sometime I park in front of it. I do 10% discounts to all driving a W-body that come through as well. If they are cool. I don't have a lot of experience with the 3.4 Lq1 but I do have the service manual for my `94 CS which has a 3.4 section in it. I`m off on Saturday if you need some help, Ive dropped a 3.4 radiator into my CS before, its easy.

• Like 1

Ask for Rich-e I`ll be there every afternoon for a few hours all this week, look for my Cutlass with the black bumper and trunk lid around back. Usually in the aft lot behind the dumpster but sometime I park in front of it. I do 10% discounts to all driving a W-body that come through as well. If they are cool. I don't have a lot of experience with the 3.4 Lq1 but I do have the service manual for my `94 CS which has a 3.4 section in it. I`m off on Saturday if you need some help, Ive dropped a 3.4 radiator into my CS before, its easy.

yea lol i took mine out in like 10 mins haha. but yeah homie i will deff swing by when ever my new radiator gets here. i need an aluminum hose that runs from my intake manifold to my filter too. i had to rig mine for the moment till i could get one for a pretty good deal. i just went and bought some things for it tonight too. ill be posting pics as soon as im done with this lol. hit me up man look me up on fb. www.facebook.com/chasewalton

www.facebook.com/ThoseCars

If she's a redhead, asian or midget you can give her my number too, still not checked off the list. lol

lmao yall silly and what u mean? write it out phonetically?