Pinhole in top

sean1991olds

So yes, this is an absolutely tiny hole but, I wonder if anyone has suggestions on sealing it / protecting it? I noticed it after I put the top up last night, there is kind of a black mark around it as if when it was down, it was resting on something. I'd have to put the top down again to see what it was touching.. Worried that there is a sharp bit somewhere.. but maybe its just old and starting to go!

tophole.jpg

The black mark you're mentioning looks like perhaps where the top folds onto itself..where is the hole located on the top?

Thanks! The previous owner kept it amazingly perfect considering the age! I seriously thought he never drove it in the rain, but he said he did.. I like the white on white by the way, really clean look! Red interior reminds me of my dads 76 cutlass..

Ahhh anyway, problem is the other guy kept it so nice, I kick myself for every little thing that happens like this dang pin hole. :P Here I think I'm careful and I get this!