Need to know....m

Bigbadbronx72

Ok I have a 99 Lumina 9C3 and it's brake time. What other W body rotors will swap right onto my car? Reason why I'm asking is it will allow me to find out if I can take advantage of another cars rotor upgrade package. Car has the 9c3 brake package (4wheel disc).

Give an Autozone(or other autoparts store) a call and see if the part numbers for the 9c3 and standard 3.8 Lumina/MonteCarlo brake rotors cross reference. I can check for you tomorrow as I don't have a lot of knowledge about that package but I am curious about it.

Give an Autozone(or other autoparts store) a call and see if the part numbers for the 9c3 and standard 3.8 Lumina/MonteCarlo brake rotors cross reference. I can check for you tomorrow as I don't have a lot of knowledge about that package but I am curious about it.

The standard cars don't fit. That I know. What I'm trying to find is if any of the Grand Prix, Buick Regal or any other W body-based car fits it this way if it has performance brake package available for them or just slotted and drilled rotors that are cheaper than mine I can score of those. The 9c3 uses the Lumina LTZ and MC Z34 rorors on the Chevy side of the family.

The standard cars don't fit. That I know. What I'm trying to find is if any of the Grand Prix GTP, Buick Regal GS or any other W body-based car fits it this way if it has a performance brake package available for them or just slotted and drilled rotors that are cheaper than mine I can score of those. The 9c3 uses the Lumina LTZ and MC Z34 rorors on the Chevy side of the family.

The standard cars don't fit. That I know. What I'm trying to find is if any of the Grand Prix GTP, Buick Regal GS or any other W body-based car fits it this way if it has a performance brake package available for them or just slotted and drilled rotors that are cheaper than mine I can score of those. The 9c3 uses the Lumina LTZ and MC Z34 rorors on the Chevy side of the family.

The civillian car rotor are smaller by a few millimeters in diameter. And not as thick. I'm trying to upgrade from the jl8 rotors which are semi beefy already, I don't want to go even smaller lol.

Umm..all 96-99 monte/lumina/cutlass use the same front rotors regardless of trim....z34, ltz, 9c3 etc. And the rears on a 9c3 are the same as 96-99 z34 and 98-99 ltz. The only real upgrade for your car is on the rear.....use spindles, rotors, calipers and caliper brackers, and backing plates from a gen 2 w body ie 97+ gp and regal, 00+ monte/impala, intrigue. Then use rubber hoses for a 90 lumina two door