My "new" 94 CSC

BoardAgent

Picked up a 1994 Cutlass Supreme Convertible today. Black with black top and graphite interior. I think it is in pretty good shape and a nice summer car for my mid-life crisis. Enjoy.

post-11900-143689184082_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice find! I have the same one but more abused thanks to the previous owners. I'm in the process of restoring mine.

How many miles are on yours?

Very very nice...gonna have to get me a 'vert some day...oh god...after all those years in G bodies...never thought I'd be so into Ws...

145,xxx. It runs great.

That's good! These LQ1 run great if you maintain em right. All they really need is timing belts and LIM gaskets. Really annoying to work on at first but you get the hang o fit after a while.

Very very nice...gonna have to get me a 'vert some day...oh god...after all those years in G bodies...never thought I'd be so into Ws...

Yeah these W's are something else man. I was looking for a G body when I found my W. Now I want all 4 1st gen coupes. Get yourself an LQ1 and next thing you know, you'll end up mastering working on it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...