UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Drummer

WTB 91-93 cutlass supreme convertible seatbelts, and door speaker mounts with covers.

Looking for a set of 91-93 cutlass coupe or convertible seat belts for the doors. The plastic belt retainer cover on the bottom of the door has ripped on both doors and I'd like to find ones in good condition and in charcoal.

Also looking for door mounted speaker mounts with covers in charcoal as well. shipping is to 18704

Looking for a set of 91-93 cutlass coupe or convertible seat belts for the doors. The plastic belt retainer cover on the bottom of the door has ripped on both doors and I'd like to find ones in good condition and in charcoal.

Also looking for door mounted speaker mounts with covers in charcoal as well. shipping is to 18704

I have the 93 and below 4x6 mounts. Would you be interested in those?

There is a light blue 1994 Vert at the yard with the charcoal interior. I have all those parts on the list and will try and grab them Thursday. Now those seatbelt parts you are looking for are probably going to be damaged as well. Mine are as well and Ive been thinking up some ideas to fix the ripped area instead of replacing the part.

I thought you were looking for the tube like thing that surrounds the base of belts on the doors right before they are coiled up. Something different? Would changing to the 1994 door mounted seatbelts be a no?

yeah I am but there's no other way that I found to get the belt off that piece.  If I got the 94 belts I'd have to get the belt and latch piece which is red which would not be the same as the rear latches.