new to the GTP world

bryon617

Welcome to the forum. Looks like a decent car. You wouldn't happen to be in MI would you? Lol

Not creeping but it has rained here all day.

Haha no im in Ohio. She need a passenger headlight ( fog up when it rains )

Inside is immaculate. Its suppost to rain alittle bit later, that picture was from yesterday.Looks like red is your color too

Nice purchase!

What mods do you have planned for her?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Hey welcome, same here but I got mine today.

Hold on this trips going to make LSD feel like baby aspirin.:lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I plan on keeping the mods pretty simple. Headers, exhaust, intake, alittle smaller pulley, injectors, fuel pump and obviously a tune. Nothing too crazy just Little more pep in her step!!.there is def a wealth of knowledge here, ive looked at the forum and u can pretty much find out anything you need to know!

There's just something about the GTP, my fav is the 1st gen though. Maybe someday I will have a Bright Aqua Metallic GTP as well as my Cutlass Vert?

• 2 months later...

Welcome. You can pick up a brand new set of headlights through Amazon for around $65 shipped. Normally, I don't care for aftermarket on such parts, but I think we're all familiar with how good factory GM headlights and taillights are. <_< Just do yourself a favor and run some sealant on the new ones before installing them.