A/C service fittings

biggyfries

I tried the search tab but had no luck.

Today is our first fairly warm day so I set my thermostat on about 70 and the A/C got a bit cooler but it didn't cool off near enough so I went down to 60 degrees and it didn't cool any better, so I am certain I need a recharge. Air is cool, but not cool enough --so I bought some R134a and began to look for my high/low side fittings and can't find them. I see A/C lines but no low side fitting. Who can tell me where to look? I'm guessing the air filter may have to come out and the dr side strap, washer bottle, etc. and all that paraphenalia to get to the fittings. I have had that stuff out before, but I hate to tear into it if there is some secret location for the A/C service caps. I don't see any stickers saying " R134a" anywhere either. Suggestions?

It's a '94 Cutlass with a 3.4l, automatic with low miles--still looks new.

yeah, it's under there..... I seem to remember it being possible to do with the box still in place, but it's going to be easier to just pull it.