TreySr

Hey everyone, I'm Trey and I came across this site via Google, so I joined. I currently just picked up a 1992 Cut lass Supreme Convertible (or vert as I've learned). This car drives excellent to be 23 years old, no rust on the body, with only minor interior repair (buttons for Windows, some leather repair, etc)...I'm convinced that because there were so few produced that this car will become a collectible, considering that the Cutlass was a great seller for Oldsmobile, and the fact that it is a convertible as well...I might be wrong though, just have to wait and see...right now I'm looking for replacement parts to get her restored, but have learned that they are hard to find...but that won't deter me from getting her right. Red vert, with a black top that does work...anyhow...I'm glad to be a part of the W-body community...

Welcome to the forum!

Do you have pics of the vert?

I'm a proud owner of a 94. Its in the middle of restoration.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Nas Escobar...I finally uploaded a few pics in an album called "1992 Cutlass Supreme Convertible"

It looks pretty good man.