UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RareGMFan

Northern IL w-body meet XLVIII Planning

Ah. Didn't realize there were several other people who used the w-body shells. That's pretty cool!

Regarding the trailer, I almost forgot we had a Herrick Lake meet once while it was raining. It actually turned out pretty cool. There is a different entrance off of Herrick Rd (vs. the one we usually use off of Butterfield/Rt 56), and on that side is a sheltered area for grilling with picnic tables. As long as no one has reserved it (they probably wouldn't show up anyway if it was raining), it's free for anyone to use. Even has a fireplace we put to use last time! We could always just move over to that side if the weather doesn't cooperate.

Well I'm going to make the call for myself, with a 65-70% chance of thunderstorms, 30 MPH winds, and being old & not great health, I'm staying indoors.

It would be silly to risk my trailer, and risk causing myself more health issues outside in a storm.

If you guys go for it, I hope for the best, and be careful!!!!!

I'm going to go down and work on my engine at my crew chiefs house.

Have fun guys.

D, I've got a meeting I need to be at from roughly 12-2, but I will be there directly afterwards. If the venue changes, shoot me a text and I'll be where you be ASAP.

I should still be there. It won't be for long though, I have some stuff to do around the house that popped up...but I wanna grab the mirror you snagged for me D.

Well I'm going to make the call for myself, with a 65-70% chance of thunderstorms, 30 MPH winds, and being old & not great health, I'm staying indoors.

It would be silly to risk my trailer, and risk causing myself more health issues outside in a storm.

If you guys go for it, I hope for the best, and be careful!!!!!

I'm going to go down and work on my engine at my crew chiefs house.

Have fun guys.

:( Sorry to hear that, but perfectly understandable. Hopefully next time.

D, I've got a meeting I need to be at from roughly 12-2, but I will be there directly afterwards. If the venue changes, shoot me a text and I'll be where you be ASAP.

You got it. I'll let you know of any updates.

No work for me so ill be there.

Eeeeeexcellent.

I should still be there. It won't be for long though, I have some stuff to do around the house that popped up...but I wanna grab the mirror you snagged for me D.

No problem, I'll have it.

Everything's loaded up in the car but the bags of ice. Debating on whether I should see how things are looking before grabbing those. Either way, should be there close to on time this time. :dance: