donaldlw30

Hello everyone, i am new to the site but I wanted to everyone know i am into Oldsmobile cars and parts big time, i own 4 cutlass supreme Convertibles ranging from 92 to95 and i have a lot of parts also have 4 coupes from 94 ,95,96 also lots of parts for them as well, reach out to me if you need anything mrfixit6886@hotmail.com

Welcome to this crazy train of a site. I`m a big Oldsmobile fan myself, mostly the late 50s to the very end of the Aurora. Don't care much for the Alero and have some distain for the Intrigue as it was intended to replace the Cutlass Supreme. As if it could live up to that lineage. :lol: (I joke, they are not bad looking cars either model so long as its got dual exit exhaust.)

I could really use a HUD switch and adjustment cable for a 1994 if you happen to have one. I need that seatbelt pass through trim piece on the drivers side door and a license plate light housing for my car. I`ll send you an email but will post a thread in the wanted/ for sale section for the same parts and maybe a few others. Do you prefer that email or would you rather be sent a PM through this site?