Oil Pressure Switch

Reride

Spent 1.5 minutes cross referencing part numbers and it appears that yes it will work if it has the same connection. That is with an oil pressure light, for the gauge there is a different part that's about $30, check out AutoZones website.

http://www.autozone.com/external-engine/oil-pressure-switch/oldsmobile/cutlass-supreme/1994/6-cylinders-x-3-4l-sfi-dohc?filterByKeyWord=oil+pressure+switch&fromString=search

IIRC that $26 switch is what is needed to use for the UB3 digital cluster install to get the oil pressure info to the cluster.

NP, those sites make it easy to cross reference numbers quick. Have you tested your oil pressure with a gauge to determine if the switch is the problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the oil pressure is 28-30 psi cold at idle. I have swapped sensors from other motors and even bought a new one and am still having the same result.

Just to let you my Car is a '92 CSC, the digi cluster came a '90 CS both with 3.1's. I cut out the resistor and reconnected all 3 wires as they were connected from the factory. All this and still no luck.

Also, the guage bulb tests ok.