Door lock actuator

Mstg007

reviews indicate it to be a "universal" actuator, which means it might work, might not.

which one are you looking to replace? coupes and convertibles appear to have a specific one for left vs right but sedans appear to use the same unit for all 4 doors.

I have the 94 convert. I am looking for both sides. Btw anyone give me direction how to take off the door cover?

Door cover is held on by 4 screws. One on the corner on the sail panel, one inside the window switch panel (take it out, you'll see it. And one hidden behind the trim for the door handle. You have to take off that visible screw to take the bezel off and there's a hidden 7mm bolt holding the part where you pull on the door to close it to the door frame.

There's also 2 screws where the seatbelt comes out (or goes into) to go to the top of the door.

There's a hidden screw under the cover for the seat belt retraction mechanism and there's probably one holding the cover itself if it was broken off before. That should take care of it more or less

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Ok I have a new one for you. Apparently someone in my house was playing around with the key phob and got the drivers side lock to unlock. The passenger side I could not hear any clicking, but on the drivers side, I was clicking hard as it unlocked but did a softer click trying to lock it. So now I have keyless Driver side opening locks and trunk. Everything is manual. Again this is just the actuators and not just a fuse do you think?