wiring info if anyone needs it

zigtech

Not bad. Searched up the wiring schematic for the 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo heated 6 way seats and I got the diagram. Just wish it would tell me what each wire in the connector does and not the whole schematic. That would be more helpful to supplement the wiring diagram.

• 2 months later...
...Annnndddd now it doesn't work.

It still works. Make sure you're typing the login/pass correctly or if you're copy/pasting, don't add any extra spaces in there.

Hmm, must have been a temporary thing. I tried for the better part of the whole weekend and kept getting error pages upon selecting the vehicle and engine. Seems fine now.

• 1 year later...

Removed some posts here. This is not the place for torrent discussion. If you want to discuss that take it to private messages or another board.

Or just go to this other thread where there's far more information and links to illegal content. http://www.w-body.com/topic/55053-manuals-on-cd/?do=findComment&comment=1220522

Removed some there too. I don't read everything so I mod it as I see it like we all do. It's nothing personal, I just doubt the owner of w-body.com wants anyone discussing things with possible legal ramifications on his website for obvious reasons.