1994 - jump car battery

Mstg007

Dumb question here.... My car has a dead battery today. It's so tight in the engine compartment, I can not seem to see how to hook up the jumper cables to it. Thanks for any help!

What is it? If its a gp theres a positive terminal up top by the windshield fluid tank towards the windshield, theres a red plastic cap on. stick the neg on the rad support. Its what I do.

I've used the aux positive post (located to the rear of the washer tank and under a small red plastic cap) and one of the bolts on the dogbone mounts (the ones closer to the engine side) for the neg/ground in the past with success. Good luck.

I have a 94 gutless supreme convertible 3.4 with rear leather bucket seats. Thanks for all the feedback!!!! Hopefully tomorrow I can get it started again.

Auxiliary post near the fuse box that's on the driver's side. You can ground to the strut tower bolts. You can also ground to the dogbone or the engine lift bracket.