92 coil pack question

Gunboat

does any one know off hand,what size bolts are used to hold coils done on a 3.4 l dual over head cam? I dropped one and can't find it...thanks in advance,BTW,the guys that answered my question about the miss were right,I did have a bad coil,so I have replaced all of them...

5.5mm, is that the socket size? No way it's the bolt size, they look at least an inch and a half long.

BTW, to the O.P., you can get the botls from the junkyard from any GM car that has a v6. They're universal. Get em of a 3800, 3400, 3100, whichever. They're the same bolt.

5.5mm, is that the socket size? No way it's the bolt size, they look at least an inch and a half long.

BTW, to the O.P., you can get the botls from the junkyard from any GM car that has a v6. They're universal. Get em of a 3800, 3400, 3100, whichever. They're the same bolt.

3100/3400S have longer bolts.....

3100/3400S have longer bolts.....

Do they? I know the 3800 is the same for sure....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Well,I have a broken ankle and it's hard enuf' just putting them on! Yeah I know the head size is 5.5 mill,but the length and the thread size is what I really need without going thru a dealer....oh well,guess I'll have to take one out and match it at autozone or advance...thanks guys..