Pick a weekend in June!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a weekend in June!

• June 6-7
    • June 13-14
    • June 20-21
    • June 27-28
    • July 4-5

Let's get the June meet set up! This is the voting thread for the date, but I want to see some discussion on location as well. I have no problem setting it up in Toledo again, I'll just call our normal RRI and set up the reservation, but I'm not opposed to any other location. If I don't see consensus on one location, I'll just set it up in Toledo again. Please VOTE FOR A DATE. The weekend with the most votes will win. I'll put a week deadline on this vote -- please vote by WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18.

Edit: I decided to make it simple and not multiple choice so we get more of a definitive answer, I was just retarded and forgot to remove that text from the OP.

Edited by GP1138

If it needs to be moved I'm really only gonna be useful if it moves to Dayton. I'll need someone else to scope a place out with food and a park nearby that's in the desired area. If we want to make Dayton happen again I can find a suitable hotel and there's a great park, but that's up to y'all.

I can't think of a single year they've put us where we wanted to go.

1st year I came I requested a single bed smoking room with the rest of the group. Got a 2 bed non-smoking on the opposite side... Thankfully they let me switch out.

I vote for Dayton. Would only be a 15 min drive for me because I live in Fairborn. Could meet in the Nuter Center arena parking lot, Red Roof inn a crossed the street with cheap rates, lots of restaurants nearby. As long as there is no event going on the day of. Got a decent park nearby we could meet at too.

Edited by Torque_Effect

I guess nobody wants me to come since the most votes were for the 27th :(

:D

I am flying in to Harrisburg the 4th & flying back the 13th if anyone wants to meet up sometime, btw.

I'm game for that! :lol:

This is attractive...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

:thumbsup:

Edited by pwmin

I guess nobody wants me to come since the most votes were for the 27th :(

:D

I am flying in to Harrisburg the 4th & flying back the 13th if anyone wants to meet up sometime, btw.

:thumbsup:

Wanna make a detour to Baltimore?

I guess nobody wants me to come

Pretty much how I've felt the last 6 years. Ever year I'm in Illinois in June but the meet is always on a wrong weekend. This year i just may get to go WOOOT!!!!

Edited by jake91

Wanna make a detour to Baltimore?

Hmm, maybe I could convince everyone to go to B-more. I wouldn't mind going to see an Orioles game. I haven't gone down there for a game in a long long time.