Forum Upgrade caused theme errors

LukeZ34

Odd that if I follow w-body search result to get here it gives me a spam site like adultfriendfinder the first time and then comes here the second time.

Looks like that "hacked by Jackhole 65" or whatever with the G6 song is gone too....

Cross post from the facebook group:

I disabled a lot of back-end add-on features to see if one of them was causing a vulnerability. Everything I found in my research of this problem pointed to certain add-on mods that were vulnerable to getting hacked, mostly because their creators had not updated them in a long time. If anyone is still experiencing this problem, please post here.

In the mean time, I'm experimenting with another forum software right now, and I'm hoping to move away from Vbulletin as long as the new software works out well. VB has become so buggy, and problematic that I'm tired of dealing with it anymore, and their new version 5, from what I have read is even worse. If the new software (Invision power board) works out well, I'll be making the transition over the week of March 16th.

No, completely seperate companies. Vbulletin is owned by Internet Brands, and Invision is owned by Invision power services.