95-01 Monte Carlo Sway bars

TravisP

best stock front bar is 34mm found on many of the more sporty gen 1 and 1.5 cars. make sure you get the bracket that goes in from the underside of the frame if you car does not have the frame reinforcement bracket.

best rear stock bar is 22mm or 7/8 inch, found only on 1995 lq1 powered luminas and montecarlo

(typo on metric conversion, oops!!!!)

Edited by Crazy K

Does anyone know if anyone besides Addco makes aftermarket sway bars? I like the idea of bigger stronger bars, I just don't like Addco's price!
Got a red 1998 Z34 sitting in the junk yard. Im hoping to get back over there soon for some other members parts, will cost you $10 each to remove the bars plus cost and shipping. Any money I make after expenses covered goes to the site. Hence the $10 labor charge per bar. If you are interested send me a PM, if not someone else can feel free to PM me about those parts.

The rear bar isn't the largest but the front one is the 34mm.

• 3 weeks later...

Measured the bars with calipers. The front was 34mm and the rear was 20mm. I guess I am as good as I am going to get until I find a 22mm rear out of a '95 Z34. That being said, it also means that I may want to try xtremerevolutions poly bushings too.

Measured the bars with calipers. The front was 34mm and the rear was 20mm. I guess I am as good as I am going to get until I find a 22mm rear out of a '95 Z34. That being said, it also means that I may want to try xtremerevolutions poly bushings too.

I can get a 95 bar....

Sight was down with spam problems the last few times I tried to get on. If you would be willing to ship, PM me with how much it would be for shipping and everything. That is the rear 22mm right? Thanks!