Lets see who has the highest mileage & lowest

XJ-Wagon

This thread has bern done before but I dont feel like looking for it.

That is probably one of the lowest currently on the board. Memphisman had a 95 Cutlass very with just a couple hundred miles on it when he bought it but I think he drove it around and put miles on it.

I have about 100k on both of my WS and they are still going good for the most part.

247,000 on my Cutlass...since it's a DD, I expect I should hit 250,000 sometime around May.

Not bad for an LQ1.

Edited by Galaxie500XL

I bought my Prix with 74k on it. It came from an old man, the car lived in a climate controlled parking garage all of its life. Its been my daily now for the past almost 2 years, up to 94k.

• 3 weeks later...

So do I win? I am currently using my 95 Grand Am 3.1l as a winter beater. 346k miles. Looks like it has been through World War 3 but still chugging along. Haha.

My 95 Monte Carlo Orginal Tacometer had 157,000 miles on it tge new one has 314k on it so 471k-ish new motor has close too 120k after I put it in, in 2012

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 95 Monte Carlo Orginal Tacometer had 157,000 miles on it tge new one has 314k on it so 471k-ish new motor has close too 120k after I put it in, in 2012

Hey hes still around :)

Yeah just haven't be active much since the move to Pensacola ain't been able to spend time on the car sadly lol but it's still running good just probobly need to change my wires here soon they're degrading rapidly for some reason.

Yeah just haven't be active much since the move to Pensacola ain't been able to spend time on the car sadly lol but it's still running good just probobly need to change my wires here soon they're degrading rapidly for some reason.

So ya didnt end up parting it out for the cutlass?

Nah, didn't end up having time to do it cause of the move, and the repairs the Cutlass still needed