1994 buick regal rear suspension question

steel

Hello all

im new just found this forum on google i just got 1994 buick regal for free i rebuilt the 3.1L V6 that was in and now im starting on other stuff like the rear suspension now i know that its like crazy hard to find a new rear spring of any kind i cant even find a good used one anywhere lol the one that is on the car right now is starting to sag and i have put gas struts on didnt really help much at all i found this kit http://www.sdtrucksprings.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3476 and it says it will fit a 1992 to 1996 chevy lumina and i was wondering if anybody could tell me if it would fit on my regal too any help would be great!

Thanks all :)

what kind of shape is it in? and how much would you want for it?

It's in decent shape. No visible cracks or chips of any kind. I don't know where you live. Shipping could be a little pricey, but shouldn't be too bad. PM me your shipping info.

The white hockey pucks, although kind of controversial around here, can help with ride height and certainly will stiffen everything up. If you figure that your leaf spring is going to need to be tossed eventually, they might be worth a try.

Moog K6544 is the part number, but they're sold under a half dozen other vendors' brand names. I've seen 'em for as little as $8 a pair.