Bought me another convertible this weekend.

Armybarlow

I am now the owner of a 93 olds, white, white top, and ruby red interior. The car was for sale on eBay needing a transmission, windshield, and top had a split. Emailed the guy and got a buy it now price of $1000. So I bought it and drove out to ft smith, Arkansas on Saturday. Car is really clean. Just needs a lot of lil things. I will be posting a wanted list here shortly. Pictures will be posted tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One of the small parts I need is the plastic cover that covers the door latch rods on both sides. They are missing and I see that they are vert specific

Nice score. If you talking about the ones behind (on the inside of the door from) the outside door handles, I believe they are sheet metal and can be painted to match. Mine are anyway ('94). I believe they are 2 - door specific, but I may be wrong.

Edited by George
More info

One of the small parts I need is the plastic cover that covers the door latch rods on both sides. They are missing and I see that they are vert specific

They're covered by metal actually. They're 2 door specific, the hardtops had one extra hole or something like that.

• 4 weeks later...

Got the engine and transmission pulled out today, decided to pull it as a unit so I can regasket the engine while I rebuild the transmission. Tore the transmission apart and found out the trans pump was trashed and so were the 1-2 clutches. The clutches were actually metal to metal. No friction material left. So ordered a soft parts rebuild kit and am now on the hunt for a trans pump and shaft. Should be driving her in the next month as a daily driver.