99 GTP tune options?

jack123203

I have a 99 GTP with just basic mods, im putting in xp104's today finally haha. Im looking for tune options.... online ive seen jet tuners and thats about it? are they good do they work? what do you suggest. im looking for something simple, just plug into the obd and off i go, obviously id be okay with plugging it into a computer and updating. but what do you guys think? thanks

Lotta stuff dealling with quality issues. I had asked about a thread for bigger brakes and was told about cam covers powercoated wrong color, exhaust welded backwards etc etc. Like I said other than a few emails I have had 0 experience with him. Just passin on info in a polite way lol.

so, looking up old threads, these may be two different companies/people..... AFAIK, this forum(and a couple of others) have referred to OEM, overkill engineering motorsports. screenname here of dohc v6.

overkill.ca seems like a different person/company, since they're still in business. all of the OEM links I can find are all 404 pages now.

so, looking up old threads, these may be two different companies/people..... AFAIK, this forum(and a couple of others) have referred to OEM, overkill engineering motorsports. screenname here of dohc v6.

overkill.ca seems like a different person/company, since they're still in business. all of the OEM links I can find are all 404 pages now.

Through my emails I figured out its the same guy

Will from overkill in canada does tunning of pcms..pretty legit. My friends and I have ordered 5 pcms from him before I learned to tune and have had no issues. He does it more as a hobby now so it takes a little bit to get your tune but over all a good company. Hes a sponser on gpf. Only complaint from most is the turn around time and slow response in asking questions but his tunes really wake the car up!