Hello from Wyoming.

eman resu sdrawkcab

Happy to join this community, hope you all are doing well.

My likes are... Lumina's that don't break down , Ice Cream that melts, and people that still giggle at there own farts.

My dislikes are... the word dislike , bolts you cant reach, and that guy at the tire shop who laughed when I asked if they had any 17-18 inch wheels for a Lumina.

Been a car guy all my life , started out real young taking them apart and not knowing how to put them back together.....you know now that I think about it... i still have that same .....never mind that.

"Hey honey " (what) "If i write something real stupid how do I erase it?" (.......) "Oh never mind its right there next to the Submit New Thread button"

Welcome to the forum.

You and Psych0Matt will end up being best buds. He used to have a butt that made fart sounds at one point this year. (he actually put that under his screen name). Don't know what happened with it though. :lol:

Post pics of your car!

Ive got a couple pics of the lumina up in the members rides thread.

Ive only owned it for about a week so its real factory still but I'll go ahead and through one out here for the picture fiends.

post-11297-143689174675_thumb.jpg

^_- someone who likes fresh air, good mountain views, and smaller communities , wildlife.... You know now that i think about it why dont i live in Colorado atleast there a could get hig,,,,,,,, nevermind..