Anyone have a pic of a Regal coupe with Bullitts?

primergray

Not that I have any $$ for any at the moment, spent it all on the wife's Volvo 740 wagon that decided it needed a new master cylinder and starter this week...but my baby needs some new shoes. I've tried the Google machine many a time without seeing what I'm looking for. Gotta do something with these silver spray bombed 91 GS wheels on the 94.

Those were Audi wheels, custom drilled and given inserts, yes? I need to go back through the threads to go back over his handling/bracing threads.

I'm also thinking a set of Mach 1 wheels could be interesting...with black inserts so they sort of look like moderized versions of the old Buick rally wheels. 5 spoke wheels are calling out to me.

THat was BXX's car. He traded it in tonight on a Hyundai.

Damn, that's sad.

Those were Audi wheels, custom drilled and given inserts, yes? I need to go back through the threads to go back over his handling/bracing threads.

I'm also thinking a set of Mach 1 wheels could be interesting...with black inserts so they sort of look like moderized versions of the old Buick rally wheels. 5 spoke wheels are calling out to me.

Yeah, they're pretty custom, but the spoke design is about as close as you'll get to bullitts due to the wheel spoke and thickness.

Just remember that Mustang wheels bolt on all day long, HOWEVER be aware that most bigger mustang wheels were 9 inches wide. We can only fit 8 inches. 8.5 could work but 9 inches will stick out. I have a picture on the forum from the time I tried on 18x9 Cobra wheels.

I've been eyeing those wheels for a while now. I'm surprised he wants $400 now, since I saw them for $300 at one point, but it was a "weekend special" or some stupid selling tactic.

It's basically the 17 inch cobra wheels.

00K0K_gzkBIMdOqIk_600x450.jpg

I'm not convinced on 17's.... I have been considering the Bullitts too.

Regardless, he's running 245/45s... but I need em in 225/55 or 235/55.

This is also why I'm kinda scared of 17s.

Car.jpg

Still would look how it does now with the big tire/little wheel thing.

The more I look around, the more I think a set of silver crosslaces would work pretty damn well. In my mental list of pros and cons, the only negative I see is that they'll be a pain to keep clean.

Not seeing where that beast is a cautionary tale on 17s...the tires don't look big on the wheels to me at all.

Not seeing where that beast is a cautionary tale on 17s...the tires don't look big on the wheels to me at all.

The thing with looks is that everyone has a different opinion on what looks over and under sized and what looks "just right".

I like 18's...would like a set on the Buick at some point....but I'm all low budget currently. Visa card and the Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Corporation are harsh mistresses.

A set of these might work as well...

post-11008-14368917359_thumb.jpg

There's someone on the forum (or at least goes to teh forum meets) that has a Lumina with Impala SS wheels. Looks real good actually.

As far as 18s, the tires are more expensive than the rims usually.