Cadillac Catera wheels on 94 Grand prix??

killinprixs

My buddy has a teal 94 grand prix 4 door i've been keeping alive for him.... I can get nice 1998 Cadillac Catera rims/ tires for cheap and they look great, I know they are 5 x115 just wondering if the backspace would be ok??? Sure would like better than the fan blade hub cap / steelies.

00m0m_kyRe9ln62N_600x450.jpg

Thanks

Our wheels have a high offset. I can't speak about the Catera wheels HOWEVER you can test fit them. Test fit using the front wheels, those are the ones with clearance issues.

I researched those wheels for a friend who wanted to use them on an Allante...pretty sure they don't fit all that well--they're actually an Opel wheel pattern.

I researched those wheels for a friend who wanted to use them on an Allante...pretty sure they don't fit all that well--they're actually an Opel wheel pattern.

Good call. Those wheels are NOT 5x115, they're 5x110. I wouldn't call them an Opel bolt pattern. The G6, Aura and Malibu have that bolt pattern as well.

I'll just leave this here for reference.

http://adaptitusa.com/referencebook.htm