1994 Cutlass door lock actuator

Mstg007

I have the 1994 cutlass supreme convertible. I when I press my fob to either unlock or lock I hear the car click but the locks do nothing. I am curious if someone could show me a diagram of where the actuator is at. Also would I need to buy new ones or can rebuild or clean up the old ones. Thanks

If the doors will lock and unlock using the buttons on the doors you have a remote keyless module problem. This problem is usually fixed by resoldering the relays in the RKE module.

If the door locks don’t work with the switches in the door you have a door lock relay problem.

Some one with a 94 Cutlass Vert will have to tell you where the modules are located.

On a '94 Cutlass vert the remote keyless entry (RKE) module is behind the passenger rear seat on top of the shelf frame next to the top pump. Accessible from the trunk. Pull back the trunk carpet (floor) and it's towards the passenger side, black box wrapped in bluish plastic, yeah, way back up in there.