Diag Braces

Antmann1992

Don Rome parts are the shit I love my stb mounts from him. Can't say about the 1 vs 2 gen dimensions though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GEN1 dimensions are 22 13/16" from the strut tower hole to the closer rad. support hole on the passenger side. The driver's side is 24 1/4". The rad. support holes are 1.5" apart. All measurements are center to center.

Now if a non-lazy GEN2 person can get their dimensions, we can put this topic to bed :dance:

Edited by Miko K

However, just went back out and I think two of the gen 2s passenger side braces would work..the gen 1 pass. Side is a direct fit for a gen2 pass side brace, the gen 2 pass side 2 holes will line up on the drivers side.so it will look.a little off but it can be done..so I think 2 gen2 passenger side braces will work on a gen1..if that makes any sense..lol

tudumabu.jpg

9ary3uha.jpg

8uzadusa.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

they work fine, the 2nd gen units just get the single hole end cut shorter and a new hole drilled

2nd gen tubulars are nicer than the earlier second gen stamped units that look nearly identical to the 1st gens.

dunno if the aftermarket ones can be modified like that...the billet alum ones probably but i dont know if there's enough meat to modify the zzp chromoly braces