Whiteface Gauges for 95-97 Cutlass

oldsl67

Do you want to update your dash of your 95-97 Cutlass? Check out what I found at WhiteGauges.net.

post-5730-143689169827_thumb.jpg

post-5730-143689169849_thumb.jpg

post-5730-143689169884_thumb.jpg

They just came out with the Heater Control face overlay.

post-5730-143689169917_thumb.jpg

I had them make the Console Shifter overlay for me. They will make any item you want. They did a very good job.

post-5730-143689169898_thumb.jpg

The Headlight Switch is also a brand new product.

post-5730-143689169905_thumb.jpg

post-5730-143689169876_thumb.jpg

post-5730-143689169862_thumb.jpg

They told me about them when I contacted them on the phone. I got the 194 LEDs also and the sockets they gave me at first (green) didn't work. If you get the LEDs make sure you ask for the Black sockets (they don't list these anywhere on the site). When I called them about that problem they told me they just got the headlight & heater control made and would I want a set. These people were great to work with for any info and they made the shifter overlay from a sample I sent in.

I got the AeroForce gauge from ZZP. The price seems a little high but it does it all in 1 gauge. Look it up on YouTube and you won't believe all the stuff it does. Very Cool.

post-5730-143689169992_thumb.jpg

Aero forces rock I have one for my gtp..i was wondering what gauge pod you used to put it in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Edited by tsilney

See above post, curious what they charged you? I had over $300 in development with then on this set. I hadn't posted the AC set yet, because I'm looking into doing Blue LED light swap in all my components too.

pshojo - I thought that looked like your prototypes from the group buy last year. I wish I had a '95 so I could have gotten in on that deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You really need the LEDs on the instrument cluster it dims it alot. The headlight and HVAC seem to be about normal but I just got a headlight switch that has the working backlight. I still can't get the 4 outside bulbs on the HVAC to work. Any tips on those. Those bulbs seem to be part of the board, can you change them?

I'm going through a guy in Chicago to change to led. I did switch to led on the instrument cluster. Used white and the gauges look bright blue , love it. Tried blue last year and it turned odometer blue too, didn't like that as much.

Just ordered the white face gauge and the other overlays. I did my cluster with white leds and it turned blue..not sure how I feel about it not matching everything else..I ordered green leds to see if they will match more like stock.

Also did all the interior bulbs as well with white leds..looks sweet now.

sysesujy.jpg

vyquvu8e.jpg

9adapyse.jpg

My dash lights aren't that bright with the overlays. I love the Roll bar lights. What bulbs does it take? I want to do that to my 95 vert also. Here are some pics of the white face in my vert with Gray interior.

post-5730-143689170869_thumb.jpg

post-5730-14368917091_thumb.jpg

post-5730-143689170893_thumb.jpg

post-5730-143689170927_thumb.jpg

Notice the Seat Warmer Switches on each side of Radio. Cool add-on.

post-5730-143689170937_thumb.jpg

post-5730-143689170947_thumb.jpg

I cant wait to get my overlays...i like the heated seats..I only use the vert in summer but its a sweat idea..I.got the leds for the roll bar with the new switches from a memebr on this forum that sells them..like 12 bucks...the others I got.on ebay pretty cheap...my vert is white so.think the white in the dash will look good.

• 2 weeks later...
Just ordered the white face gauge and the other overlays. I did my cluster with white leds and it turned blue..not sure how I feel about it not matching everything else..I ordered green leds to see if they will match more like stock.

Also did all the interior bulbs as well with white leds..looks sweet now.

Looks good. I'm interested in seeing how green LEDs turn out. The blue filter is what makes the bulbs look blue. My 02 Camaro is the same way.

I had these overlays on my 99 Grand Prix in silver with the black lettering. The black lettering limited the light output and the dash looked dim. Just passing that along to others.