Introduction

TransAmVII

Hey hows it going guys my names Dan im from Huntington NY. I work as a technician at GMC truck in queens. I dont own a w-body yet but looking to get into one. I own a 88 Trans Am GTA with a vortec 5.7 crate motor in it, 90 K5 Blazer, and a 89 5 speed firebird that hasnt been started in 13 years. As if I dont have enough cars and here I am looking to get another :dance:

Welcome fellow Long Islander! a few of us around...what kinda W you thinking about?

a black 96 grand prix coupe 3.4 with a sunroof I posted a thread in general

what part of long island are you from?

That's a Buick dealer too right? On Jericho Tpk? that's where I usually go for inspections, etc. They've got a file on me 6 inches thick! lol

Too funny, small world!

Edited by j_mezz

Well....could be a white and gold '96 cutty, or a red 94 cutty vert, or a yellow 06 charger, or very very soon a black '88 cutty pace car. Inspections are up in Nov so they'll be cycling through soon! Been there long?

Well....could be a white and gold '96 cutty, or a red 94 cutty vert, or a yellow 06 charger, or very very soon a black '88 cutty pace car. Inspections are up in Nov so they'll be cycling through soon! Been there long?

Ive seen your 96 your cars so fucking clean. Its nice to see another enthusiast. I work next to the guy that did the work on your car last time. Whats your name. Ive been there since june 2013. See you in november man.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome! Don´t worry if you have the space to keep them, buy them all!! :D That´s what I´m gonna do!!

LOL Good luck finding maintenance parts for em in Uruguay though!