UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Breakdown

2015 W-body.com Members Rides Calendars (date pushed out to Nov 21)

Please circle November 1st, 2014 in your calendar, that will be the last day to submit pictures. As per usual ediquette, if you have your car featured in the calendar you are expected to be buying one.

I am looking into options for uber-big, uber-glossy calendars or the standard: Cafe Press regular calendars.

More announcements & details to come along with an address to submit your photos to. Due to the rather large collection of photos that I have if you want one of my pics of your car (not someone elses), just contact me with the picture name. They are all numbered if you save one from the meet threads.

Edited by Breakdown

Good to know...any preferences as to resolution? I realize higher is better, so I guess I'm really asking how low can we go?

:lol:

post-3304-143689169441_thumb.jpg

Cellphone resolution will not cut it for the most-part. I'll try and provide an idea of ideally what I'm looking for, or give you a PM on where you can send a pic and I can just tell you what I think.

Edited by Breakdown

Update:

I just went through some of my pics from recently. You need a good combination of picture size and DPI. Just to provide an example. The pic of AJAM & AMY in last year's calendar November is only 180 dpi, but 4000 pixels by 2664 and blows up VERY well for these calendars even bigger ones. My best advise is make it a background on your computer, if you can see pixelation it is insufficient in size/quality.

I'm 100% willing to prove feedback on pictures sent. Send early if you want feedback on your pics. Deadline is November 7th - MIDNIGHT.

Will only proceed if enough quality pictures are submitted (not all by one person) again if I have a photo of your car and you want it included just e-mail me and send me the link to the picture that you want.

Please e-mail all pictures with the title: CALENDAR PHOTOS to: JRAHOCKEY at GMAIL dot COM.

I'm hoping to have something uploaded by the weekend of November 23rd in terms of samples and availability to order.

Been very busy, pushing the deadline to Friday Nov. 21st - Midnight, we're at the cusp of having enough entries.

Here's what I have in the in-bin (sorry for the late response):

Gold GTP / White cutlass sedan

'94 Vert/Red GTP

Buick Regal from Germania

Red Cutlass Vert @ Night

'89 Lumina Base

Non-Chinese Matt's car

Niko's insane Cutlass coupe.

Would like to see a few more before compiling a final calendar.

Thanks folks! Again for those who do the Dayton meets feel free to request my pics (i have the original high-res shots).

post-8731-143689172577_thumb.jpg

These are the best I can do, I wont be hurt at all if they are not accepted. Car is sitting in the air with transmission problems at the moment, just like all w-bodies at some point in their life..

post-8731-143689172561_thumb.jpg

post-8731-143689172569_thumb.jpg

These are the best I can do, I wont be hurt at all if they are not accepted. Car is sitting in the air with transmission problems at the moment, just like all w-bodies at some point in their life..

make sure you email them

Sign in to follow this