dcm4003

Glad to find this forum. I should probably in a 12 step program for Cutlass owners. I look at every Cutlass Supreme I see. I've owned 8 that I have driven and several others for parts. Currently have whats left of a 92 Supreme 3.4 International with 170k on it. I'm second owner, bought it with 127K and been pretty happy with it. I'll drive a 2 door Cutlass as long as I can find parts to keep one going.

Glad to find this forum. I should probably in a 12 step program for Cutlass owners. I look at every Cutlass Supreme I see. I've owned 8 that I have driven and several others for parts. Currently have whats left of a 92 Supreme 3.4 International with 170k on it. I'm second owner, bought it with 127K and been pretty happy with it. I'll drive a 2 door Cutlass as long as I can find parts to keep one going.
Welcome

88red4cyl It's not that photogenic LOL ! This car came from DuBuque Iowa so it is VERY crispy. I had never had a 3.4 TDC car so it was an impulse buy. Bought from a car lot in Shelbina Missouri that called me for a gas tank that was leaking. Someone had put a timing belt in it ( off a tooth, of course ) so rather than DIY I paid a buddy to do it. Amazingly, he still speaks to me. The power train is solid, but I intend to find another body for it. George, if you want someone to take a peek at one you see for sale let me know. My job takes me from Grand Island to Des Moines and Sioux City to Kansas City and all the dots on the map in between.