95 Grand Prix GTP 3.4 dohc high pressure power steering hose replacement

67 GTO

Easy, no....theoretically, you'll need to drop the subframe to get to the fitting, but I have changed mine using a crowfoot wrench, and several hours of swearing.

This week for my car has been a big problem, first I need to change a motor mount, next the engine started to run rough and now the high pressure power steering hose is leaking.

So todays question is is there an easy way to change the high pressure power steering hose on the 3.4 dohc engine.

I changed mine..its a pain but took intake off was able to get small hacksaw blade and cut line off fitting, then had 18mm socket with sone swivils on it..broke it loose, undid it by hand, put new one in, threaded it by hand, thrn tighted up.with a short 18wrecnch..35mins and some scrapped up arms...had to bend trans dip stick outta the way a little nut it was doable.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I was going to change my own but the guy I take my car to in the event that I have to only wanted $75 to do it, I said "here you go!". Dropped it off around 5pm, he called at noon the next day saying it was ready

Actually I did the hose in 45 minutes. I took the air box out, took the exhaust crossover out and had all the room I needed to get the hose disconnected and out. I could get in there with a 18mm crows foot and a ratchet. You don't even have to get under the car if you don't want to.