"Hairy Glass" fg/cf body parts=anyone using stuff from em?

Turbocharged400sbc

looking at some stuff and i figured id ask and see if anyone has em and how they thought the fit/finish was.

right now the chassis will be using formed rockers so we need the ground effects as we wont have any oem attachment points....but shoot while we're there....looking at the decklid, doors, rear panel.

the doors seem to be nice pieces...still trying to convince Al we should just go for the 6" stretched nose and hood...but i still like the idea of keeping the car mostly steel

lol guess not

well i does look like we are at least going with the fiberglass doors. the CF doors dont save much extra and the extra cost easily covers the lexan/chromoly frame and the vents.

we still save over 75lbs each side and since its getting converted to a lift off door hinge, we will still be able to swap on the steel doors and enjoy power windows when cruising.

looks like we may be stuck with the fiberglass ground effects since we arent using oem rockers. trunk is gonna stay steel though we are getting later model W?G body hinges that are far less intrusive and allow for a 90+* opening angle for any service work....no pin on shit....oem latches baby.

here's to a 3250lb race weight:dance:

lol no kiddin...youd be suprized how hard it in to find info on the old Olds and other early 90's pro stock/mod cars....trust me ive contacted more than a few and havent heard anything back