Convertible back seat question

Mark 97 Cutlass Coupe

Is the bucket seat/full seat rear seat set up an option, or year specific? I think every 95 has a full seat, but I just saw a 93 on ebay with a full rear seat. Is the rear trim on the quarter panels the same regardless of seat style? So, could you change the buckets to a full rear seat just using a coupe rear seat? Thanks.

3.4 93-94 convertibles had rear buckets. All others had solid non pass thru benches. Rear trim is the same. I installed a pass thru rear bench from a coupe into my 93 vert I had, bolted right in, although the pass thru wasn't good for much more than top pump access.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

The rear seats interchange between all 88-97 1G W body cars and the oddball 95-99 Monte Carlo, which uses an updated version of the 1G W instead of the then up and coming 2G

The rear buckets are year specific, but they're mostly TRIM specific. The Grand Prix got the option first, then the Cutlass. I think the bucket seats are vert specific. I may sell mine if the price is right...