Exploded diagram of 94 cutlass

Mstg007

I am looking for an exploded diagram of the 94 cutlass. I do have the Haynes manual. But it's hard to see how this beast is put together and where certain things are. Thanks!

You want a 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme service manual. You can buy them used for about $80.00 in rough condition. Better to new condition on up to about $120. I have one and they have EVERYTHING listed including every circuit and connection. Every assembly, switch, connector etc. is listed, labeled, and gives a short description of its location. Exploded diagrams of everything, nut and bolt torque specs, lists special tools needed to do whatever job you could come across. It is a must have if you plan on keeping and maintaining any car in my opinion.

What the others have said. I didn't think they were worth the $80, but find one that's $40 and you'll love it. It literally has everything.

$120 for the manual? Sheesh, I think I paid $15 for mine, and was griping that the USPS wanted another $25 to ship it to Canada. But it is a few inches thick.

As others have stated, extremely comprehensive.

There is not one overall exploded diagram for those parts... just buy the damn service manual.

If you need one specific part or close up, I'm sure someone can scan/take a picture of their manual.

• 2 weeks later...

The manual will still beat those, in terms of shear information the dealership service manual is terribly underpriced. It will label every single one of those parts, name them, show nuts, bolts clips etc. and then describe the location on the car and how to go about uninstalling and then reinstalling with minimal confusion. It makes working on the specific car as idiot-proof as one could imagine. If I had a scanner on my printer I`d show you a few exploded diagrams and legend from it and you`d never go back to that site.

I could take some pics with my phone if you want, just name the exact diagram you want.

Edited by rich_e777