Who you calling a Noob?

Bowtiebandit23

Hey Guys! What' up? Just joined the forum today but it gonna take me a few days to get me page/garage filled up. Im the second owner of my 2003 Monte Carlo SS which i purchased from a long time family friend a little over a year ago. I bought it with 116K on the clock and it needed some TLC. It now has 137K and still ticking. Have a few small mods to it ie: Double Din Radio, 12' infinity sub in custom fit box, 5% tint, painted factory wheels, blacked out badges, Ram Air Intake, 180 Thermo, Thrush Turbo Muffs w/ 2.5 inch chrome tips. Here a few pic of her.

post-10886-143689165685_thumb.jpg The day i brought it home.

post-10886-143689165701_thumb.jpg Monte Carlo meet @ High Point State Park, NJ fall of 2013

post-10886-143689165712_thumb.jpg Cruising to the Park. Photo Cred: Montess2K

post-10886-143689165727_thumb.jpg Having fun in the snow!

Welcome to the forum! The NJ thing on the windshield looks fresh! I've thought about getting the Chevy bowtie with the DC map outline in the center of the bowtie on the back of my Camaro. (I'm from DC soo yeah! lol)

Welcome to the madness! I like the stars on the hood!

theres a dent from the previous owner :mad: and since the hood is double layered i cant pop it out from the bottom. might try the magnet trick

Welcome! Need a stand up spoiler! Don't the 06/07 spoilers match up with the surfboard holes?

yeah its on the to do list and yes they do match up but the paint under the board is going to be all mashed up so i would have to repaint the whole thing