FS:1995 Cutlass Supreme COnvertible

showerqueen

Selling my little green baby. The head gasket is leaking and hubby says no to fixing it up. (OK, so he did buy me another car). Has 173,000 miles, the top and rear window replaced 8 1/2 years ago. I installed a rebuilt top motor 4 years ago and works perfectly and I know the transmission was rebuilt around 93,000 miles by previous owner. Car starts and runs and has less then 400 miles on it since the head gasket started leaking. New Goodyear Eagles installed Dec 2013 (479 miles ago) and the cracked leather seats were rebuilt and reupholstered in tan cloth in Nov 2013. It is dark green with a black top (originally had a tan top but went with black when I replaced it). I do have a set of 1995 Camaro rear window sweeps that will go with the car and can be modified to fit as replacements and the tie rods ends need replacing according to Goodyear (when I had the tires installed) I have a black boot cover and storage bag and an owners manual to go with the car. Car is located in Topeka, KS and I am asking $900.00. Feel free to text me at 785-608-5670.

post-10879-143689165401_thumb.jpg

post-10879-143689165411_thumb.jpg

post-10879-143689165428_thumb.jpg