Differences in the 4T60-E electrical connection

rich_e777

I haven't even noticed this until a few hours ago about the connection on the front of the 4T60-E. My manual has different sub-models listed and of course mine is the only one with this unique shaped connector than the other listed models. My connectors differences show at the "F" pin Lo discrete switch and "G" pin 4th CL discrete switch. All other sub-models show these two pins as being the High and Low Temp sensor pins and the cross section has the harness of my trans going about midway while the other harness connects a bit further back.

My question would be if I cannot find a suitable donor transmission how would I go about making one with different female connection work? I have found nothing about this anywhere else on the internet.

L82 3100 V6s have the same connections up, until about 1999

LG(8)? 3100 V6 are different than L82 connections, and start showing up in 2000.

AFAIK An L82 4T60-E will not work with in a LG8 car and vice versa, with out maybe some internal wiring be swapped over. I also found that some LG8 3100`s have side mounted connections instead of having them on the front above the modulator.