Introduction Svetlana!

Svetlana Supreme

Hi my name is Svetlana. I am originally coming from Latvia and now lives in Waterloo Ontario. My English is bad but it getting better since I've been here. Sometimes the auto-correct is making help, and other times making my words sound funny.

When I first moved here our family did not have much money and my dad drived a Cutlass Supreme. I was one day hoping to have this car and upgraded to Svetlana Supreme but it was not meant to be and the car was in a incident and we no longer have it.

I am going to school for nursing and at the same time work at coffee shop. When I was younger I was hoping to graduate and have money to buy a car like Cutlass Supreme, but my dream is going away because they are all expiring. Then one day I see a red car like Cutlass Supreme and meet Breakdown. He makes me think that my dream could still happen.

I like Breakdown because he is the very masculine man and hope to soon be move in with girlfriend. Then I will truely feel like Svetlana Supreme.

Does anyone know Nunzi? My searches of this website are very confused. Breakdown will not tell me who is Space Bobby either.

Welcome, but I'm sorry I have to ask are you Breakdown?

A mod or admin can check the IP and see if it matches Breakdowns IP. If he's using a proxy then idk... I would have to suggest that breakdown gets a life

Anyways, welcome Svetlana. There's still many Cutlass Supremes around, you just have to be willing to travel a bit to find one.

Welcome Svetlana, you are correct in that Breakdown is a very masculine and sought after man, that is common knowledge and evidence to that can be seen in the first post of the running "Whatever" thread. Unfortunately he and Space Bobby are part of a very closed and sheltered group in which outsiders are rarely welcome. It's almost cult-like and far too strange of a society for most of us to comprehend, Nunzi is a crusader who has made many attempts to infiltrate the group with limited sucess, he's tried many times to expose the strange goings-on of the "Space Bobby Sect", he and Breakdown are mortal enemies and that could very well be why Breakdown is unwilling to discuss his relationship with him.

All that we know of the Space Bobby Sect seems to revolve around a fireworks shop somewhere in pennsylvania and it's believed that hockey games are just a cover story used to bring the group together there.

Welcome Svetlana, you are correct in that Breakdown is a very masculine and sought after man, that is common knowledge and evidence to that can be seen in the first post of the running "Whatever" thread. Unfortunately he and Space Bobby are part of a very closed and sheltered group in which outsiders are rarely welcome. It's almost cult-like and far too strange of a society for most of us to comprehend, Nunzi is a crusader who has made many attempts to infiltrate the group with limited sucess, he's tried many times to expose the strange goings-on of the "Space Bobby Sect", he and Breakdown are mortal enemies and that could very well be why Breakdown is unwilling to discuss his relationship with him.

All that we know of the Space Bobby Sect seems to revolve around a fireworks shop somewhere in pennsylvania and it's believed that hockey games are just a cover story used to bring the group together there.

I heard Breakdown has been falling down the desirability scale after he had an epic incident involving performance liquid and skidmarks. It was said his whole exhaust system had to be rebuilt after very dark fluid came out the exhaust and spilled on the main road causing skidmarks that were not able to come out with water. The last time I heard that road had to be repaved with new asphalt and that it is still an ongoing project. It was said after this incident, he went into hiding due to the sheer embarrassment that followed, not to mention his reputation going down the sewer. I've heard from the grape vine that PsychoMatt is poised to take Breakdown's old position in the desirability scale.

But yeah, I've seen the fireworks shop. It's around Pittsburgh if I'm not mistaken, near the stadium where the Penguins play. You don't realize it's a fireworks shop until you get close to it. I thought it was a tobacco store or a head shop at first, but turns out they just sell fireworks and TRD parts.

Who cares when it was made this is rich we are talking about here this could be part of his ultimate plan lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As if that would work either way.

Ok whatever

TITS OR GTFO

:showpics:

Edited by jake91

As if that would work either way.

Ok whatever

TITS OR GTFO

:showpics:

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT TITS!

there I fixed it ;)

Who cares when it was made this is rich we are talking about here this could be part of his ultimate plan lol

...And all of you have just been sucked into it against your will and knowing.

Rich-E:D

Giant Kraft dinner, washing machine races, Svetlana, space bobby they are all a master plan set down by Decepticons and Ajam I to take over W-body and rule Bxx Evans! it's just a matter of time before Breakdown will get out his battery operated wrench to make the final adjustments. Muwahahahaha :showoff:

Edited by jake91

"- Multiple Usernames are not permitted. Any user caught attempting to create multiple usernames will be permanently banned. If you currently have more than 1 username, you need to contact a moderator immediately to discuss which username you would like to have deleted."

I'll just leave that here. :wink:

"- Multiple Usernames are not permitted. Any user caught attempting to create multiple usernames will be permanently banned. If you currently have more than 1 username, you need to contact a moderator immediately to discuss which username you would like to have deleted."

I'll just leave that here. :wink:

So basically boobies or bust then? ;)