Clutch Master Cylinders..

19Cutlass94

Where do you guys buy them? I need a quality master cylinder thats going to last. Ive found my current one is leaking, and need a new one. This is like the 3rd or 4th one since Ive swapped the car to a 5spd. For some reason this car goes through slaves and master cylinders like crazy. I dunno if its from it sitting too long or what. Any links to some quality stuff?

I'm using normal DOT3 fluid. The slave was starting to get a little rusty, but I have no idea what happened to the master. No signs of rust or anything. Push rod was wet and you could hear it sucking in air when I was trying to bleed it.

Sent from my iPhone

What brand does everyone buy for a slave and master clyinders? I just had another master clyinder blow out on m when I was 2hrs from home. I need a good brand that I can actually find to buy.

From what I gather there aren't many options, perhaps something in the Fiero world?

That said I bought a slave assembly from the dealer eons ago and its held up well over the past 5-6 years.

From what I gather there aren't many options, perhaps something in the Fiero world?

That said I bought a slave assembly from the dealer eons ago and its held up well over the past 5-6 years.

Fieros, savior of the w-body world ;)