Turn Signal Switch Replace?

TheLazyRocket

My turn signal switch is giving out, - my Center High-Mount Stop Light (CHMSL) illuminate when i depress the brake pedal, but the lower/outer light(right side)

- have to hold the signal lever in a certain spot to get the turn signals to flash

- have to hold the signal lever in a certain spot to get the lower/outer brake lights to illuminate

- the signals work in one direction, but not the other

So I was wondering how much is it going to cost to replace the turn signal switch? I don't think I can do this my self (pulling stirring wheel and such) Any estimates would be helpful, I'm in California.

Depends...doing it yourself, about 2-3 hours, and less than $100.00.

Anything goes if you're taking it to a shop. I'd never done one before, but had no problem doing mine about a year and a half ago.

I also need to do this exact thing, but Im not sure its worth it ive gotten very used to holding the turn signal lever forward when i make a turn lol.

Yeah I have got used to holding it in the right spot, for turn signal and brake light. SWEET Pontiac gp1991 and your Cutlass looks clean Galaxie500XL Thx 4 the input all.