started bmw headlight swap

1990lumi

So i went to my local JY and they happen to have a set of 95 BMW 325i headlights laying around so i picked up the passenger side for now (only 35$) and have started doing the swap and i can say its more then i thought it would be but its not difficult and it looks sexy :)post-10600-143689162893_thumb.jpg

yea as far as i know only mra32 has done it and i loved how it looked it was just a pain trying to find the actuall headlights without paying 180$ for new ones

The E36 headlight swap has also been done to the 2G cavalier. I assume it's mostly a matter of figuring out how to mount them.

yea on my lumina you cant use any of the stock headlight stuff so the entire top fiberglass part for the old headlight was cut out the rear divider that is fiberglass is cuz out you have to cut the corner lamp mount and redo a new hole for it to mount lots of cutting

i am changing my headlights the passenger side is from a bmw the driver side is the stock lumina headlight....i also have another project that has been on hold for awhile for using projector assemblies from a mercury cougar and fitting them into the lumina headlight housing i havent worked on that in awhile though having trouble trying to make a clear lens piece for it

finished it today im happy with the end product even though the top of the headlight does stick out a tad near the hood and dont mind the white paint on the hood i had some rust starting so i sanded it out and all i had was white spray laying aroundpost-10600-143689163035_thumb.jpg

i mean i could have set the entire light assembly back more to have it flush on the top but then it left a gap between the headlight and the bumper and that annoyed me more then it not sitting flush on top