Strange Adapter on a 97 Pontiac

Michael Savage

3yzy6aja.jpg

8ytady4e.jpg

mu5aruqa.jpg

This is a 95 EGR with a GM stamped on the bottom 96-99 adapter for the 96-99 styled intake.

Don't ask what specific car it came off of because I was in a Junk Yard in Mississippi with about 3000 cars in the woods lol top was ripped off from a wreck and all that was left was the engine transmission and frame with some Pontiac emblems and rims inside it they spray painted 1997 Pontiac on the frame with they're stocking number for part pricing. It was OBD2 because of the socket under the steering column and the MAF sensor. Now any idea what car this was? I'm planning on going back and getting this for a ObD2 conversion so I won't have to change as many sensors.

It was strange though everything was stock it was setup completely OBD2 other than that so I figured it was one of those strange models I've found before, but it's the first time I've seen one with that adapter on it how did they get the MAF sensor to work?