red95cutlass

Hi All,

I have a red 1995 cutlass supreme permanent convertible that I am trying to determine if I should sell. I say permanent because when I bought it originally, the top was leaking and I removed all of the material. Bought the car in Oklahoma City in 2005. It has a little over 100K miles on her. I am keeping her for my son but I am considering selling so I can have my garage back. You can see the convertible next to my 1996 Cutlass Supreme on CarDomain.com and search for cokehed1. Its been in my garage for a very long time. I uncover it and drive it around the neighborhood only because it is not registered anymore.

Let me know what you think it is worth. If you can't see it on CarDomain, let me know. I will uncover and post pictures.

Thanks for your time!

I replaced my top last year, not real hard just very time consuming.

do you by any chance have the instructions that came with the replacement top? I need to change mine but can't find instructions so I can know how hard or time consuming it is.

If the top is the only thing wrong, I would replace. Sounded like the fabric was the only thing you took? versus the whole convertible mechanism?

The instruction's were with the top & I don't have them anymore. I got the top at http://www.1aauto.com/ they had the best price. You will need a good stapler & stainless steel staples & a warm day or maybe two. I also ordered the 1inch wider top even though mine did not require it & it works but the door glass can at times hit the top & hold it under the glass. I know the top will eventually shrink & will fit fine, so if you don't want to deal with that make sure you get the right size for the car. I'll post some pictures today also you can find some instructions on youtube the main thing is measure & mark the old top location too

use as a reference.post-5632-143689162809_thumb.jpg

post-5632-143689162747_thumb.jpg

post-5632-14368916277_thumb.jpg

post-5632-143689162784_thumb.jpg

post-5632-143689162796_thumb.jpg

Edited by Steve