One more set of lowering springs left for $35!

GPX

Last of six sets for sale on eBay for blowout price of $35 plus high shipping. I bought the next to last set. Lowering springs are getting REALLY hard to find. These are the Suspension Technologies springs that fit Gen 1.5s and the fronts fit all Gen 1s. 1.2" drop

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281246222828?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I have not seen a lower price than $250 otherwise. Most sell this set for $280, and Sears sells it for $380! :lol: But I have to believe these are getting scarce, so I grabbed them for $81. And yes, just for the fronts. I like my glass mono-leaf in back. It's relaxed enough that the 1.2" drop in front should look really nice.

those will drop a gen 1 like 3 inches! or a MC like 1.2"

Curious:

why would the front coils drop a GTP more than a 95 Z34 Monte Carlo?, both cars weigh approx the same, the front struts are the same.......these lowering coils are for the 95-99 Monte

Edited by 55trucker

From the "How to lower your W-body (gen 1 and 1.5)" on w-body.com:

"These are Front Lowering Springs. Part number is 60510

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ST-Suspensio...item417035a6a7

Advertised drop on these springs are 1"-1.5". Unfortunately, youll have to buy the whole kit to just use the fronts."

Either this is true or we have been telling people some really bad information for six years. I will be pissed if I find these actually drop it 3â€

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Ok, now you guys have me concerned. I have a set of Gen1 GT springs (CJK) in the garage that I thought I'd never use so they will probably go under the knife. I'm guessing I cut off the coil on the big end, right?.

Edited by redcar
punctuation.