Whats old is new again...

SweetBee

Hey all. Just joined up.

Been around the dub bodzz for a long time. Had a couple Luminii, a Cutlass Supreme, and and Intrigue. Just unloaded the intrigue with 275,xxx around thaanksgiving.

I used to hang out here a lot. But that was then. Now I drive a cobalt.

But I long for a yello Z34 with the LQ1/284 combo.

Good to be back.

I miss your white Vert with the 19's ;)

Creepy much? lol

PM me if you need details before banishment lol

I definitely miss that car too, but it was too far from ever being a "nice" car. looked good and drove good, but had a lot of wiring issues and previous repair bothches

Welcome back? What was your name before?

^x2.

Myself or one of the other mods can restore your former user name, just shoot one of us a PM.

I knew it!!!! For some reason I recognized the car history, and remember the last sig pic you had...but the name escaped me. STEVE!!:D

Edit...if we are all wrong I'm going to look like a creep :lol:

:hftv:

Wasn't sure if I'd ever see you around these parts again... hows life been man? I was in Minneapolis a few years back, was trying to track you down without success.

newsigdec06.jpg

Yea, thats me.

I tried emailing a long time ago, but never heard back. I decided to rejoin because I was going through old pics and found my old photobucket.

I wouldnt want the old username though. I am SO far from that tard of a person, you really dont even know, lol.

If you can change my old profile to my new credzz, then thatd be fine..

Like I said, a lot has gone down. So much so I dont recognize myself really. Trying to find my roots? Maybe.

Im glad to see so many of you still float around here!

And Chris, I am VERY hard to find, unless I make myself found. No facebook, skype, cell phone, etc... I am un reachable!!

Whats up dude? You must have left before I got here. I usually recognized everyone's cars or avatar pics and sayings after awhile. Never hurts to have people who know WTF they`re talking about around, and the ones that don't have to be funny enough to be tolerated. Not sure where I fit in on that though.:think: Don't care, aint leavin, this is a nice site to be a part of.

• 2 weeks later...

too cool that you returned, sir! I'm Samuel...joined in '09 & shot out almost immediately to a W-Body meet...been reeled in ever since. look forward to postin with ya