Random slow speed stall

91Regalsaloon

My 91 Regal 3.8 has a random issue with stalling while coming to a stop once and while. It very well maintained and I work as a assistant manager at Advance Auto Parts. So far in the past 2 years with a total of 5 years of ownership. AC Delco plugs, wires, coils, MAF, and fuel filter BWD TPS and IAC and cam sensor, New ICM harness, oil and filter changed at at 3000 everytime. PCV valve and air filter changed at every 12k. There are no vacuum leaks or wires unhooked. The only thing I can think off is the fuel pump is getting weak. I did an electrical test and found that the alternator has .54 ripple in it, and it will stall out if the everything is on and the engine is slightly reved.

My 91 Regal 3.8 has a random issue with stalling while coming to a stop once and while. It very well maintained and I work as a assistant manager at Advance Auto Parts. So far in the past 2 years with a total of 5 years of ownership. AC Delco plugs, wires, coils, MAF, and fuel filter BWD TPS and IAC and cam sensor, New ICM harness, oil and filter changed at at 3000 everytime. PCV valve and air filter changed at every 12k.

You're most likely changing the oil and PCV much too often. Seems unlikely that you'd need all those other parts as well--although anything is possible.

Are you diagnosing and replacing defective parts, or just throwing stuff under the hood "because"?

There are no vacuum leaks or wires unhooked. The only thing I can think off is the fuel pump is getting weak.

What is the fuel pressure?

I did an electrical test and found that the alternator has .54 ripple in it,

Seems high.

and it will stall out if the everything is on and the engine is slightly reved.

Turn off "the everything".

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

slightly revving puts an electrical load on the car.

injectors (6) ,fuel pump , IAC motor, etc... all at once.

I think it bumps the spark in the ICM too.