WOOT! QUESTION TIME!

Tylerlp0

So i have been doing a lot of reading about this GT28RS turbo for my 1990 TGP....but i cant figure out what exactly all my numbers should be. like the A/R or turbine and the compressor wheel/housing sizes...can someone point me in the right direction? I am new to the upgrading turbo stuff. Thanks in advance!

GT2860RS is the one you want. It requires very little to install. You'll need to move your O2 sensor to the down pipe somewhere. And the oil and coolant lines need a little tweaking.

i know lol i posted about it on the TGP forum but couldnt get any pictures of how it looks installed or any specifics on the turbo specs that i need to order one

It was probably me there too. I will post some pics on here. I seem to have trouble getting them to upload on that forum. You can google that number to find where to buy them. There are a few on eBay for about $1,200 or so. I would avoid eBay unless you can guarantee it's a new Garrett, not a knock off or rebuilt.

I'll get some pics up on the next couple days.

atpturbo.com sells them and installation supplies.

http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=tp&Product_Code=GRT-TBO-004&Category_Code=GRT

your gonna want the t25 inlet flange turbine housing with the 5 bolt discharge and internal wastegate unless you plan on modifying your downpipe quite a bit. mine has .86a/r on the turbine side and the compressor side is the one shown in the pic with 3in intake.