OBD-II Tuning

Imp558

how much do you like your engine?

i know the OBD2 PCMs act differently about knock than most OBD1 applications, but i don't quit tweaking until i get no knock counts/retard.

I'm still learning, I've modified things like tire size and gear ratio, rev limit, emissions, ect.. in the past but this is new to me. Right now I'd like to get my shift points and perf mode shifts set nicely, and the shift speed too.

Before I do anything changing fuel and spark tables I have a lot to read, right not my KR will get to 5 if I floor it. Another thing is I'm logging 22lbs of boost, so something is clearly scaling wrong with VCM scanner. I still need to get my new gauges in so I can see the actual boost pressure, and log the wideband and fuel pressure.

I'm still learning, I've modified things like tire size and gear ratio, rev limit, emissions, ect.. in the past but this is new to me. Right now I'd like to get my shift points and perf mode shifts set nicely, and the shift speed too.

Before I do anything changing fuel and spark tables I have a lot to read, right not my KR will get to 5 if I floor it. Another thing is I'm logging 22lbs of boost, so something is clearly scaling wrong with VCM scanner. I still need to get my new gauges in so I can see the actual boost pressure, and log the wideband and fuel pressure.

From what I've heard 2* is a realistic goal to shoot for

I'll know in a couple days what a gauge says, didn't mess with anything so VCM Scanner is still reading factory for the MAP. I did change a couple of the other gauges so I could see more realistic ranges for my car.